1. Your Appointment.
- Ensure that you set aside enough time for your lash extension appointment. Full set appointments take between 2-3 hours and each fill appointments take between 1-2 hours.
- All eye makeup must be removed prior to each appointment. The Wink Bar provides Lash Bath for every session.
- Please be punctual for your appointment. More time means more lashes for you.
2. No show / Cancellation policies.
Your appointment is reserved especially for you…
- A deposit is required to book any full set at The Wink Bar.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to do some may result in the forfeit of your deposit.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your results. Client arriving more than 15 minutes late to an appointment do so at the risk of being rescheduled.
- Appointment can be rescheduled but is based on the salon’s availability time slots.
- Deposit is required to confirmed your appointment.
- Deposit will be used to offset for the value of your lash set.
- Balance amount has to be made after service is rendered either through Bank transfer or Cash.
- Cheques of any kind are not accepted. Cash Gratuities are customary and very much appreciated by your lash artist.
4. Policies & Procedures.
- The Wink Bar age of service is 18 years of age. Parental consent is needed for any persons under the age of 18 and parents / guardians must remain with the underage for the duration of the service.
- We kindly ask the cell phone are placed in the silent or airplane mode to maintain our restful nature of our salons. Eyes are closed throughout the whole service and you will be unable to answer phone calls.
5. Complimentary touch-ups
- We know that eyelash extensions are a change for many new clients. If you are unhappy with your eyelash extensions for any reason, please contact The Wink Bar (TWB) within 48 hours of your appointment time. A one-time complimentary touch-up will be offered scheduled to address your concerns and freshen up your lashes.
6. Refund Policy
- The Wink Bar will make every effort to satisfy a client’s lash wishes. We understand that Eyelash extensions are an investment of time, money and care on our client’s and Lash artist’s behalf. However, we are unable to offer refunds on any services we have already executed. If you are unhappy with a service, please contact us within 48 hours of your appointment. All retail product purchases are final sale.